Let’s congratulate all the artists that will make Kolibrí Festivaali 2023 an amazing experience for children:
- Claudia Herrera Rosales (MX) – El lenguaje de los caracoles / The snails language
- Ilaria Tucci (IT) – Homeward workshop – Arts of Home
- Luciana Faria Pereira Paltila (BR) – Alphabet crafts and Braille: a playful art and word writing workshop for little learners
- Vivita Kaupere (LV) – (Un)Familiar sounds and colours
- Anne Savitie (FI) – Flowers, cakes, reaching out – an animation workshop
- Julia Kartesalo (DE) – You’re welcome – A storytelling and art workshop about helpfulness and life together in a neighborhood
- Lu Chen – Potluck Together!
- Jasmiina Sipilä (FI) – Dance performance – Generations
- Kanae Takahashi (JP) – Let’s play with wooden toys from all over the world!
- Filiz Kurt Aksu (TK) – Shadow Puppet Workshop
Kulttuurikeskus Ninho ry provides opportunities for art and science professionals with diverse background and abilities to undertake creative work, apply research and engage in events and projects in the children’s culture sector. In this sense, the goal of Ninho is to increase multiculturalism and accessibility in children’s culture in Finland. All the applications we received showcased your professionalism and your interest in making children’s culture in Finland more polyphonic and accessible. We are really grateful to all who applied to participate in Kolibrí Festivaali 2023!
Technical Support: Eduardo Acosta
Production: Laura Gazzotti
Thank you very much!